- The administrator of the data is Ośrodek Konferencyjno-Rrekolekcyjny Archidiecezji Łódzkiej with headquarters in Porszewice / k Pabianic, Porszewice 24C 95-200, NIP: 7312017971, REGON: 040006402-00301. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you use the contact form on our website, we process your data such as: first name, last name, e-mail address.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you have used the contact form.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using tools that record user behavior on the site:
- Google Analitics.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface;
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
- The administrator of your personal data is Ośrodek Konferencyjno-Rrekolekcyjny Archidiecezji Łódzkiej with headquarters in Porszewice / k Pabianic, Porszewice 24C 95-200, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In matters related to your data, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Data can be shared:
- Google Analitics.
- Google Analitics.
- The data will be stored for the period necessary to provide services.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing, and if you consent to the processing of data to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You also have the right to transfer data (in particular transaction history)
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Submit a complaint regarding the administration of personal data.
Submit a request to update your personal data.
[gdpr_preferences text=”Privacy settings”]